Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$4.47 in central Va. this morning and now $ 4.39 . you can track prices at gasbuddy.com 10 cents difference in price within two miles here.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today near Canton Ohio Gas $4.55

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$4.29 today Still a long ways from what it was Jan 6 2020

CoinsAndThings

Dec 4, 2020
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still over 5.00 here. Though it did go down from 5.19 to 5.09. First price drop I've seen since prices ballooned. I'm so impressed I could cry (not)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to make you feel better (?) our petrol costs in the UK are enormous, largely because the government sees motor fuel as valuable source of revenue and it’s heavily taxed.

Our existing petrol standard is moving from ‘E5’ (97+ Octane unleaded with up to 5% renewable ethanol) to ‘E10’ (95 Octane unleaded with up to 10% renewable ethanol). The latter is unsuitable for some older vehicles, so forecourts offer both at present.

Currently you can expect to pay around £1.86 per litre ($8.38 per US gallon) at a supermarket filling station, around £2 per litre ($9 per US gallon) at motorway service stations and around £1.91 per litre ($8.60 per US gallon) on average.

Supermarket petrol doesn’t have the same improvement additives as ‘branded’ fuel and generally whatever you save on pump prices can be cancelled out by lower mileage per litre, although they often also offer discount vouchers for their petrol above a certain spend on your groceries. That will usually tip the balance in favour of unbranded supermarket fuel.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to make you feel better (?) our petrol costs in the UK are enormous, largely because the government sees motor fuel as valuable source of revenue and it’s heavily taxed.

Our existing petrol standard is moving from ‘E5’ (97+ Octane unleaded with up to 5% renewable ethanol) to ‘E10’ (95 Octane unleaded with up to 10% renewable ethanol). The latter is unsuitable for some older vehicles, so forecourts offer both at present.

Currently you can expect to pay around £1.86 per litre ($8.38 per US gallon) at a supermarket filling station, around £2 per litre ($9 per US gallon) at motorway service stations and around £1.91 per litre ($8.60 per US gallon) on average.

Supermarket petrol doesn’t have the same improvement additives as ‘branded’ fuel and generally whatever you save on pump prices can be cancelled out by lower mileage per litre, although they often also offer discount vouchers for their petrol above a certain spend on your groceries. That will usually tip the balance in favour of unbranded supermarket fuel.
Red coat thank you for reporting your prices .Have your prices gone up since biden took office ? Ov him for the price increase
er here we are blamin

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Coat I appreciate you reporting . I do not like your prices over there for sure. But i liked your reporting them
thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread