What's new

Gas station finds

Indiana_Brandon

Full Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
128
Reaction score
239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to amazing but got back this Bicentennial and the Wheat @ the gas station this morning after my app at the VA. Figured "what the hey I'll take it"

Good luck & HH ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469456843.878217.webp
 
Upvote 10
I like that. I used to collect those quarters as my youngest daughter was born in 1976. I had over $30 worth of them and I gave them to her (along with some more things) on her birthday. She was happy!
 
Good job. Keep hunting the odd spots like that and you will get something super eventually.
 
It is amazing at times what kind of old coins we can get in change and I say congrats to you - just the other day a friend gave me a 1957 & 1964 Rosies that he got in change - thanks for the post & I wish you many more finds.

Texas ED
 
It all adds up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom