What's new

George Rodrigue Art Exhibit Poster

Inix

Full Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
106
Reaction score
252
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anybody have info on this? I have searched the net and can find nothing. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20180226_192913.webp
    20180226_192913.webp
    4.9 MB · Views: 368
  • 20180226_192955.webp
    20180226_192955.webp
    4 MB · Views: 251
  • 20180226_193030.webp
    20180226_193030.webp
    5.5 MB · Views: 229
The last 6 signed and numbered prints of The Kingfish have sold for between $200 -$400. As for value, I would think $100-$200. Based on an unframed signed version just like yours but with much water damage at the bottom. It sold for $32.09 looking like this...

signed-print-george-rodrigue-huey_1_f52606baa314c9afef96ff1e419eddb2.jpg
 
Google “Blue Dog”
 
Unbelievable! I have the exact same one as diggs posted. Mine is framed, signed and numbered 2/500. It is also pictured, with the Paris part, in an expensive George Rodrigue book I bought in New Orleans.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom