What's new

Getting paranoid... Golden Silver, do you have room in the jail for me too?

placerman

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
286
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
My dump bank tellers started acting very weird on me yesterday when I went to dump halves.

Previously I had filled out the forms to deposit it and immediately withdraw those funds but was told it was not necessary and for several months now they have just counted out the cash and handed it to me.

Today the teller insisted on writing out the forms and deposit slips. My first indication something was up.

The second was he seemed very intent on doing this EXACTLY by the book. He checked my account info 4 times and counted the money 3 times by hand and 2 more times with the cash counting machine before handing it to me.

Following my own advice, I tell the truth when asked where I get my coins and what I am doing. Most of the time I am vague, but I never lie about it and when/if pressed, I always tell them I am a coin collector. At this bank, I have been asked those standard questions many times and they have pretty much stopped trying to solicit information from me as I always say the same thing. This same teller has already asked me and been told the truth, yet today he had to ask me again. He seemed to not really even care what I said as if my response wasn't for his ears anyway.

I was already getting nervous about the strange treatment and this sent my "spidy senses" into overdrive.

I also noticed a man standing behind my teller pretending to work on something. He seemed very innocuous there, but I noticed that all the other tellers would scurry past him with out so much as smiling or looking up, which is very out of place for this bank. Usually they seem to (at least pretend to) get along well with pretty much everybody and it is not uncommon at all for a teller to greet every other teller with a smile and a hello pretty much all day long, yet none of them even acknowledged this fellow trying so had to not be noticed as he stood directly behind my teller.

There was no line so I didn't feel rushed to make room for the next customer. I picked a sucker out of the candy jar and made small talk with my teller, all the while watching the guy stand behind him. This guy just stood there, half bent over staring blankly into a cabinet that he was supposed to be pretending to be working on something I guess. Not once in the 20 minutes I had been in there had he actually done anything but stare into that cabinet...

As I walked out I expected to see him trying to casually walk up behind me but he didn't. He did stand up and start talking to my teller as I saw this in the mirrored doors just before I exited the bank.


Once outside I stopped to talk to the security guard who seemed thoroughly bored and at least a little relieved to have someone at least say hey to him. Afterward I slowly walked to my car and got in. I kept expecting to see some goons in bad suits walking up to me but it never happened.

I cranked the car up and sat there for another minute at least, waiting on something to happen. Nothing ever did.


I keep telling myself that maybe the teller just had a wild hair up his behind or something and the guy standing back there was just some technician but I cant help but wonder if something is up and I get to enjoy six months of some dumb ass rummaging through my trash and checking my internet usage and phone records.
 
Upvote 0
sounds like you need to get a good sh@* house lawyer to help you deal with your ex-wife. just wondering if the courts are making her pay you support since you have full custody? if they are then count your blessings. big double standard around here when it comes to that
 
alpha105 said:
obediah said:
we ALL will be required to pay payroll tax weekly

Explain
This "reform" creates a new TAX bureaucracy and PAYROLL deduction; we will all be required to have health insurance to live in America! This is NOT so much free health care for all but another TAX & control scheme, and I'm really spooked by the tentacles myself!.
 
sorry to tell you but in today's world the police will always err to the side of protecting a child. if someone calls in a kidnapping rest assured of an agressive police response. that's just the way it is. that's why i say you need to deal with your ex and get you a good laywer if she is jerking your chain for kicks
 
obediah said:
alpha105 said:
obediah said:
we ALL will be required to pay payroll tax weekly

Explain
This "reform" creates a new TAX bureaucracy and PAYROLL deduction; we will all be required to have health insurance to live in America! This is NOT so much free health care for all but another TAX & control scheme, and I'm really spooked by the tentacles myself!.

I know of the required health insurance....but what extra taxes....i havnt seen anything on that
 
silvercop said:
sounds like you need to get a good sh@* house lawyer to help you deal with your ex-wife. just wondering if the courts are making her pay you support since you have full custody? if they are then count your blessings. big double standard around here when it comes to that


It took them five years but they finally made her pay up.

Before that she tried to have them charge me with well, lets just say I wouldn't be eligible for parole until 2062 if convicted.

Ive tried to press charges several times but they wont do anything to her.

I did at least get them to keep a file of my legal documents with them and that has saved me at least two more incidents. She went to one of the local PD's here and told them I said I was going to kill my kids and they had my court documents on file as well as statements from me that she liked to try to file false reports. I tried to get them to arrest her then for making a false statement to police but they just said they didnt want to get involved....
 
this whole new health care plan is going to take thousands of new federal government employees to regulate dispense and control. how will they pay for it? new taxes. look at how many employees the social security adm. has on it's payroll, (and the shape it is in)
 
obediah said:
alpha105 said:
obediah said:
we ALL will be required to pay payroll tax weekly

Explain
This "reform" creates a new TAX bureaucracy and PAYROLL deduction; we will all be required to have health insurance to live in America! This is NOT so much free health care for all but another TAX & control scheme, and I'm really spooked by the tentacles myself!.
I'll bet it don't happen.
 
Silver Cop, There in lies the problem I think. Do you mean to tell me that those cops could not do a quick check on placerman and find out if this was a legitimate call before attacking him and traumatising his kids for life??? Stuff like this happens all the time unfortunately and many times innocent people are killed because sitauations get out of hand.

Golden Silver
 
placerman said:
silvercop said:
sounds like you need to get a good sh@* house lawyer to help you deal with your ex-wife. just wondering if the courts are making her pay you support since you have full custody? if they are then count your blessings. big double standard around here when it comes to that


It took them five years but they finally made her pay up.

Before that she tried to have them charge me with well, lets just say I wouldn't be eligible for parole until 2062 if convicted.

Ive tried to press charges several times but they wont do anything to her.

I did at least get them to keep a file of my legal documents with them and that has saved me at least two more incidents. She went to one of the local PD's here and told them I said I was going to kill my kids and they had my court documents on file as well as statements from me that she liked to try to file false reports. I tried to get them to arrest her then for making a false statement to police but they just said they didnt want to get involved....
They probably didn't arrest her because she was one of their paid rats.
 
placerman said:
silvercop said:
sounds like you need to get a good sh@* house lawyer to help you deal with your ex-wife. just wondering if the courts are making her pay you support since you have full custody? if they are then count your blessings. big double standard around here when it comes to that


It took them five years but they finally made her pay up.

Before that she tried to have them charge me with well, lets just say I wouldn't be eligible for parole until 2062 if convicted.

Ive tried to press charges several times but they wont do anything to her.

I did at least get them to keep a file of my legal documents with them and that has saved me at least two more incidents. She went to one of the local PD's here and told them I said I was going to kill my kids and they had my court documents on file as well as statements from me that she liked to try to file false reports. I tried to get them to arrest her then for making a false statement to police but they just said they didnt want to get involved....

Sounds u need to go to county/state and if they dont do anything federal. If they dont want to do their job....talk to who they report to. And theres reason 2 you can legally go after the PD
 
Rich Hartford said:
placerman said:
silvercop said:
sounds like you need to get a good sh@* house lawyer to help you deal with your ex-wife. just wondering if the courts are making her pay you support since you have full custody? if they are then count your blessings. big double standard around here when it comes to that


It took them five years but they finally made her pay up.

Before that she tried to have them charge me with well, lets just say I wouldn't be eligible for parole until 2062 if convicted.

Ive tried to press charges several times but they wont do anything to her.

I did at least get them to keep a file of my legal documents with them and that has saved me at least two more incidents. She went to one of the local PD's here and told them I said I was going to kill my kids and they had my court documents on file as well as statements from me that she liked to try to file false reports. I tried to get them to arrest her then for making a false statement to police but they just said they didnt want to get involved....
They probably didn't arrest her because she was one of their paid rats.


Dang Rich, didn't take you long to figure that out did it?

She also is a regular at the methadone clinic, whenever she doesn't have the money to pay for her meth or crack.

I have reported her to DSS for selling sex from her house while my kids were down there for visitation and they wouldn't touch her.

Nobody here will admit that she is a CI, but I have had several cops suggest that is probably what is going on.
 
yea they do get out of control. but many times a nutcase like placerman describles just calls 911 and says something to the effect "i just saw a man snatch a kid in the walmart parking lot and get into a blue van" "the kid was yelling fo help" and that is what is dispatched.
it don't happen like it does on tv. the real world is different and a whole less perfect. if someone calls in something like that the police are going to respond immediately and take the information at face value until proven otherwise. that is just the way it is. that is why it is very important to comply with an officers command. if i were out of town and an officer approached me and gave me a verbal command with a gun drawn i would comply and explain later.
oh if i remember right john walsh's son adam was abducted from a shopping mall and later killed. you just can't take chances and waste time with those complaints. sometimes things don't work out right but like i said that is just the way it is
 
placerman said:
Rich Hartford said:
placerman said:
silvercop said:
sounds like you need to get a good sh@* house lawyer to help you deal with your ex-wife. just wondering if the courts are making her pay you support since you have full custody? if they are then count your blessings. big double standard around here when it comes to that


It took them five years but they finally made her pay up.

Before that she tried to have them charge me with well, lets just say I wouldn't be eligible for parole until 2062 if convicted.

Ive tried to press charges several times but they wont do anything to her.

I did at least get them to keep a file of my legal documents with them and that has saved me at least two more incidents. She went to one of the local PD's here and told them I said I was going to kill my kids and they had my court documents on file as well as statements from me that she liked to try to file false reports. I tried to get them to arrest her then for making a false statement to police but they just said they didnt want to get involved....
They probably didn't arrest her because she was one of their paid rats.


Dang Rich, didn't take you long to figure that out did it?

She also is a regular at the methadone clinic, whenever she doesn't have the money to pay for her meth or crack.

I have reported her to DSS for selling sex from her house while my kids were down there for visitation and they wouldn't touch her.

Nobody here will admit that she is a CI, but I have had several cops suggest that is probably what is going on.

Well....theres always the "give her as much meth as u can afford" Method. Then u just have to wait and she should take care of herself.
 
silvercop said:
had the same thing happen to me at my dump bank. for months they just counted the cash and handed it to me. then one day they said i had to fill out deposit and withdrawal slips. i told them i would do it no problem, but if they were just doing it to create a paper trail that could cause me problems with the tax man that i was going to subpoena everyone from the bank to explain it all. now when i get my monthly statement from my dump bank it looks like i am some kind of criminal.......depositing over 50,000.00 a month and withdrawing the same amount.

That's messed up. In the old days (I never did it) the teller would have been issued an NT. An NT is a moving violation that is sent in, but never given to the driver. These days even I'm embarrased to say what the initials stand for, so don't ask.
Rich
 
hey rich i know what you are talking about. :-X i never done it either
 
alpha105 said:
obediah said:
alpha105 said:
obediah said:
we ALL will be required to pay payroll tax weekly

Explain
This "reform" creates a new TAX bureaucracy and PAYROLL deduction; we will all be required to have health insurance to live in America! This is NOT so much free health care for all but another TAX & control scheme, and I'm really spooked by the tentacles myself!.

I know of the required health insurance....but what extra taxes....i havnt seen anything on that

Alpha I dont think youve read the bill yet. If you have only heard things about the bill from television you have only heard the parts the media are letting out. This thing is so full of misery its like a slap stick comedy only its not funny. Let me share a few so you dont need to read up on it.

1)Individuals forced to pay for healthcare weather you want it or not.
2)Businesses will be heavily fined for not offering healthcare(bye bye more jobs)
3)Indivduals who dont pay for health care will be fined. These people are caught, and fined by the IRS. So once again those who dont pay taxes will also not pay for health insurance, or the fines, but will be provided emergency care by all the other peoples expenses who are paying taxes.
4)New taxes and new mandated health insurance fees will be taken immediately once the bill goes into effect. But you will not have access to any new health care for 4 years.
5)Billions of dollars to fund this is coming from medicaid, which already has over a trillion dollars in unfunded liability. Its like you owing a million dollars, and have 0 dollars, and i tell the world everying is going to be ok because im going to borrow some money from you.
6)30 million new people with health coverage, 0 new doctors to pick up the new onslaught of people, and the government wants to pay doctors less. This will cause the doctor number to decline further.

If you want any proof as this being true instead of speculation just look up the fact that walgreens in washington state today just announced they will except no new medicare/ medicaid patients due to low govt payout. The only thing this HCR does is give obama a stiffy and allows him to think even higher of himself.

Doh sorry for the hijack.
 
JD-GA said:
alpha105 said:
obediah said:
alpha105 said:
obediah said:
we ALL will be required to pay payroll tax weekly

Explain
This "reform" creates a new TAX bureaucracy and PAYROLL deduction; we will all be required to have health insurance to live in America! This is NOT so much free health care for all but another TAX & control scheme, and I'm really spooked by the tentacles myself!.

I know of the required health insurance....but what extra taxes....i havnt seen anything on that

Alpha I dont think youve read the bill yet. If you have only heard things about the bill from television you have only heard the parts the media are letting out. This thing is so full of misery its like a slap stick comedy only its not funny. Let me share a few so you dont need to read up on it.

1)Individuals forced to pay for healthcare weather you want it or not.
2)Businesses will be heavily fined for not offering healthcare(bye bye more jobs)
3)Indivduals who dont pay for health care will be fined. These people are caught, and fined by the IRS. So once again those who dont pay taxes will also not pay for health insurance, or the fines, but will be provided emergency care by all the other peoples expenses who are paying taxes.
4)New taxes and new mandated health insurance fees will be taken immediately once the bill goes into effect. But you will not have access to any new health care for 4 years.
5)Billions of dollars to fund this is coming from medicaid, which already has over a trillion dollars in unfunded liability. Its like you owing a million dollars, and have 0 dollars, and i tell the world everying is going to be ok because im going to borrow some money from you.
6)30 million new people with health coverage, 0 new doctors to pick up the new onslaught of people, and the government wants to pay doctors less. This will cause the doctor number to decline further.

If you want any proof as this being true instead of speculation just look up the fact that walgreens in washington state today just announced they will except no new medicare/ medicaid patients due to low govt payout. The only thing this HCR does is give obama a stiffy and allows him to think even higher of himself.

Doh sorry for the hijack.
You forgot the part where if you fail to pay the fine you go to jail.
 
The bill i read states if you cannot afford it you will have options....But dont get me wrong....we wont have this guy much longer anyway. Hopefully the next guy they place for election will have a clue what to do.
 
alpha105 said:
The bill i read states if you cannot afford it you will have options....But dont get me wrong....we wont have this guy much longer anyway. Hopefully the next guy they place for election will have a clue what to do.
it will take the next guy(s) at least 8 years to undo what he has done, if we are lucky
 
You will have 2 options Alpha. The exact same options you have today. If you go into an emergency room you will be cared for by law and either the tax payers will help cover those expenses or the hospital/ doctors will right it off as a loss. Option 2 is you go without.

The new reform does the exact same thing. People who cant afford will be subsidized by taxpayers footing a portion of the bill, which is what we are already doing with emergency room visits now. This also holds true for anyone in the country illegally.

The ONLY new thing this bill does is give government control over even more of our country to a bunch of people who use our tax dollars to buy more votes so they can be in power longer.

Im with Rich though. I just cant see this passing. I know its close and people project it will pass somehow, but i just cant allow myself to believe the U.S will bend to this much corruption.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom