W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3,881 I snagged this vintage ice bucket from my mom and dad's. I researched it, but I have already forgot all the info I found out. Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
I snagged this vintage ice bucket from my mom and dad's. I researched it, but I have already forgot all the info I found out.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3,882 Some more "treasures" I snagged from mom and dad's. I can't find anything on the round puppet container. Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
Some more "treasures" I snagged from mom and dad's. I can't find anything on the round puppet container.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3,883
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3,884 And a couple other things. Mom had a collection of little knick knacks and salt and peppers. I haven't brought them all home, yet. A couple of them can not be posted on the family friendly forum. Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
And a couple other things. Mom had a collection of little knick knacks and salt and peppers. I haven't brought them all home, yet. A couple of them can not be posted on the family friendly forum.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3,885 OH, I was thinking about Simon when I took this pick. Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 #3,886
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,887 Simon1 said: ======== Good example of "lead by example" Rook You two smoke the same brand ? Click to expand... No, I quit years ago. I believe cigs we're around .70 cents a pack then and we thought that was high.
Simon1 said: ======== Good example of "lead by example" Rook You two smoke the same brand ? Click to expand... No, I quit years ago. I believe cigs we're around .70 cents a pack then and we thought that was high.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,888 WannaDig3687 said: View attachment 1814966 Click to expand... Those JD bottles look empty. Have you had Msbeepbeep over for a game of Rook?
WannaDig3687 said: View attachment 1814966 Click to expand... Those JD bottles look empty. Have you had Msbeepbeep over for a game of Rook?
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,889
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,890
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,891
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,892
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,893
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3,894
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3,895
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,896 RR
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,897
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,898 Typical hunt at the wrecker camp.
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,899 75 + coins
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2020 #3,900 The lead !! My shorts were coming off...very annoying !! 30+ fishing leads. Plus I had a bunch of miscellaneous lead.
The lead !! My shorts were coming off...very annoying !! 30+ fishing leads. Plus I had a bunch of miscellaneous lead.