Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pepperj
She's about 9 months. We rescued her when she was 3 months.
Ours was a bloody land shark when it was a pup. Needle teeth and alway expressing himself with his mouth. We looked like we had a fight with a mad cat most of the time.
Training, training, and 5.5yrs later training. Smart but Alpha.

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

We're having pulled pork this evening basically for free....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: here's the back story which is kind of neat most mornings I head off for my walk along the lake. Unfortunately lots of slobs leave their empty beer and soft drink containers on the grass in the park.

So last year I got fed up and starting picking them up and putting them in my backpack. Every so often I'd rinse them out and cash them in at the supermarket.

Well yesterday the missus took a large garbage bag full and cashed them in which was $9.00+ and managed to buy a good sized piece of pork shoulder at 99 cents per lb. came to $8.00 or so and should give us many portions of pulled pork for our trouble.

We're having some coleslaw on the side and I'll be sauteing some mushrooms and garlic.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
giphy.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sis, I was going to share some ice cream with you but think I will eat it myself. :tongue3:

Fat guy eating ice cream.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for remembering, but "unpleasant dreams" ? :dontknow:
What is she going to do ?, whip me :whip2: :hello2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I finally am able to post pics using Google Chrome again. :hello2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
What was the problem?
========

Not really sure :icon_scratch: I made a whole bunch of changes all at the same time, ( I know, very dumb idea ). I also added something called u block which was suppose to help upload pictures in Google, seems to be working for the past few days at least.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions