What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

I carry open Milk Weed pods in the arm rest of the truck. I put down the passenger side window while driving and the seeds get sucked out.
My way of populating the countryside.
I planted a lot seed as well this year, in hopes that they'll grow and help the Monarchs along their awesome journey.

We bought a bunch of butterfly bushes last fall. It doesn’t appear that any of them survived the winter. Bummer.
 
giphy.gif
 
The garden is coming along nicely. Here's some pictures from yesterday.

Wow!
I have a Noahs ark kind of growing barely started.
A couple of this , a couple of that.
And defeating the purpose of this thread , no pics!/evidence.
Found a couple either polebeans or squash seedlings up today.
Hope I can tell the difference before training them to climb.Or else squash vines and I are going to be confused....:laughing7:
 
giphy.gif


Good morning Simon.
 
Wow!
I have a Noahs ark kind of growing barely started.
A couple of this , a couple of that.
And defeating the purpose of this thread , no pics!/evidence.
Found a couple either polebeans or squash seedlings up today.
Hope I can tell the difference before training them to climb.Or else squash vines and I are going to be confused....:laughing7:

Actually trellis the squash vines, (sturdy I might add) they'll love it. Going to do it this year as they'll take up less room.
Don't worry about things just starting, things have a way in catching up it seems. Water/sun/and just keep on weeding.
Pole beans will have a pointed leaf, squash will have a rounded leaf.
Then again one could try the 3 sister method of companionship growing. Corn, beans, squash
https://www.almanac.com/content/three-sisters-corn-bean-and-squash
 
Good morning gifs
 
Good morning WD, Rook, bill, and pepper j.
 
Good morning guys.

Two cups of coffee didn’t do it. I fell back asleep. Now I have to get busy with rugrats clean up.
 
Good morning WD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom