What's new

Gift for the property owner.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this out. Seeing its raining today I made a gift for the owner that lets me hunt his properties. Some are personal finds and some are ones I already owned. I bought the frame cause I cant make them. He told me his wife likes this old stuff. I hope she likes it. The Spade in the middle is worth quite a bit. Its flaked flint from TN. But you cant put a price on the pleasure of being able to pull them from the ground yourself. HH, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_3899.webp
    100_3899.webp
    227.1 KB · Views: 240
  • 100_3896.webp
    100_3896.webp
    165.2 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0
That's nice of you :) My husband deer hunts on several properties. He offers part of the meat as a thank you.
 
Giving something to the person who lets you hunt never hurts. I give a my farmers/land owners a gift certificate to a local restaurant each year. They always say "that is not necessary" but I want them to know how much I appreciate their generosity.
 
That's a very nice gesture! :icon_thumleft:
 
That is a cool thing to do.:thumbsup: I always do something for all my land owners, make them a bow, an arrow, do some yard work. There is an old saying that is so true(what goes around comes around).
 
I agree it is nice to take care of the people that let you on their properties. Where I bow hunt I am required to furnish 2 deer to them.No pressure !
That looks nice Rock. I ma sure he will appreciate it.
 
what goes around comes around.....
 
You are a true gentleman ;)!!!
 
I have always offered to help him and his son in the fields but he just laughs. Maybe he thinks I dont mean it but I would help if he said he needed it. I tried in put the Zuni necklace into the frame but I didnt want to glue it in. So I put some of my favorite pottery pieces in instead. The 2 bottom pottery pieces, one is cord marked and the other is stamped.
 
That's what it's all about Rock. Passing pleasure is a pleasure in it's self. You are a good man.
 
Ill find out Thursday. Might not get to hunt the new field till the beans are done. The other field is fenced in and is between 2 homes. I wouldnt want to make anyone mad by being there. The other field with the beans in it is away from the houses and is bigger. Thanks everyone I hope they like it. This one can hang on the wall. rock
 
I gave this to the owners son today. He said it was cool and he was taking it home to hang on the wall. I could tell he really liked it. I do believe he is a collector by the way he was feeling the tools and scrapers I had found today. Thanks everyone for the kind words.
 
Very awesome!!!!
 
very nice mr rock
you a generous man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom