What's new

gifts from the pottery king

huntress104

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
566
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
I would like to thank Rock for giving me the gift of some of his great pottery collection. I have never found any pottery or even had my hands on any authentic Indian pottery, so this just adds character to my case of artifacts. Thank you Rock for sending it to Kentucky. It is greatly appreciated.

013.webp
015.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's a great gift! You're a good man Rock-- maybe you'll find some of your own one day, Huntress- you never know. ;) Yak
 
Great gift!! Nice display case too. What else you got in there.
Well ncnurseryman that case holds my finds from last year and this year. I have been fortunate enough to hunt productive spots with good results. A few of these have come from my own farm, while most of them came from a campsite on the river. I found some really old pieces there which are displayed in the front of the case on the top shelf. My favorite is the quad that I found at the river sight (it is in the center top), and the banded slate bar weight, (it is right above the quad) which I found on my property. 017.webp 018.webp

here is a close up of the bar weight. 001.webp It's my avatar
 
Last edited:
That's wonderful....I have been blessed with some of rocks pottery also....:icon_thumright: good guy! Wow...that bar weight is pretty!
 
Looks good in the case! Huntress was kind enough to send me back something as well. I have already put them in a frame. My floor is tile and I didnt waste any time making sure they will stay safe. Thank you very much, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC10671.webp
    SDC10671.webp
    448.7 KB · Views: 83
I might have to change my name to "pottery king" next yr. :laughing7:
 
Yes you are the pottery king !!!!
 
LOL
Nice trade kat and....... P.K.
 
cool and generous gift Rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom