Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is why people should not fall for people baiting them into revealing their finds locations…

There are people on this site who try to have members reveal their playgrounds locations…And of course some members fall for it…

What a shame…

Ed T
Well Mr Ed
The OP of these rocks posted up a screen shot of the area. So I just put a name to it.
It's a shame when you point 👉 👈.
You could follow what has been revealed by the OP.
Then pm him for revealing his Rock Creek.
Pretty simple actually. 👌

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mr Ed
The OP of these rocks posted up a screen shot of the area. So I just put a name to it.
you'll know when you're on site , it's the only BBQ pit in a creek in the whole country

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mr Ed
To each their own…

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you'll know when you're on site , it's the only BBQ pit in a creek in the whole country
Who knows…I have seen homeless encampments in our local riverbed with bbq pits in them, though most of them were washed away by local rains…

Ed T

OP
OP
K

Kirt Still

Dec 6, 2022
Seminole co.,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrong!

Give me a day or two,I'll go back down to my creek and take some pics,of these giant foot prints.and post for you and the others.maybe then the doubt and skepticisem will be put to rest.
Then I can proceed with the next steep on bringing these to the attention of the proper people qualified in this field.
Listern,
Go ahead a make lite of my situation,but hear me out.,when you read my major news story in the National news,
Your going to look like the biggest jackass in the world.and ide hate to be in your shoes,when you realize you are wrong,and had an opportunity to assist me in bring in to light,the biggest discovery,and no bout of this century.
You'll probably move and change your name,inorder to escape redicule and emberrsment from your locals,as well as worldwide scientist,from your ignorence in this field of anthropology,and science.
So go look with
I won't continue to debate with anyone who has already determined for themselves, without evidence or proof, that they "know" what they have.

You've been told how to definitively determine if they are fossils--take them to any anthropology department. Failure to do so shows a lack of wanting to know the truth.
No,it show that I'm a poor person.and can't afford to have them carbon dated,or even lack the ability to take them to anyone anywhere,to have this done.i don't have money like that,I'm on fixed income,as a result of myself being a disabled person.
My funds are very very small,from the disability check I receive monthly.
Does any one know off an origination,foundation that could pay for these to be carbon dated,and researched ?
So this is where I'm at with subject.
I'm in a quagmeyer.
This is the reason I became a member of treasure hunters,....
I never would have thought,that supporting my find ,would be meet with this wall of ridicule,skeptisisum,and off hand remarks of my level of intelligence,and in ability to determain my ass from a hole in the ground. But I expected it,it come with the nature

OP
OP
K

Kirt Still

Dec 6, 2022
Seminole co.,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Ironicley,the name of the water way,or creek, is called rock creekand is an antient creek,with layers down to the paseoic are exposed,spots of this level of antient ground,are exposed all along it's long and whineding route.it is several,several mile long.
And I expect to find more giganto fossils,Maybe the entire fossilized bodies of the three that made the tracks in mud,at that time.
After a long thought prosesse,on how could the mud they walked in,suddenly bake them,along with the mud they stood in?
Only one explenation is possible for this phenominom;
Extreamly high temps,and in an anistance.
This could only have happened as a direct result from the Astroid,that hit in the gulf of Mexico,and wiped out the dinasours,and 90% of all life on this earth.
Being where we are,inrelationship to the EPA center on this impact,would be close enough that the super hot phlasmic heat wave the emminated outword from ground zero,would have al.most incenerayed any and all obove grong life forms.,unless underground or submerged in water,or caves.
I aplyed my hypothisis to this situation,and what I found,backed up my findings,the remains of giganto.
And yes,there here and not "only in china,or nam.landbridge teells us this,just no proof, UNTILL NOW!!!
Mr.PROFESSOR MAN!
To each their own…

Ed T

OP
OP
K

Kirt Still

Dec 6, 2022
Seminole co.,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Ironicley,the name of the water way,or creek, is called rock creekand is an antient creek,with layers down to the paseoic are exposed,spots of this level of antient ground,are exposed all along it's long and whineding route.it is several,several mile long.
And I expect to find more giganto fossils,Maybe the entire fossilized bodies of the three that made the tracks in mud,at that time.
After a long thought prosesse,on how could the mud they walked in,suddenly bake them,along with the mud they stood in?
Only one explenation is possible for this phenominom;
Extreamly high temps,and in an anistance.
This could only have happened as a direct result from the Astroid,that hit in the gulf of Mexico,and wiped out the dinasours,and 90% of all life on this earth.
Being where we are,inrelationship to the EPA center on this impact,would be close enough that the super hot phlasmic heat wave the emminated outword from ground zero,would have al.most incenerayed any and all obove grong life forms.,unless underground or submerged in water,or caves.
I aplyed my hypothisis to this situation,and what I found,backed up my findings,the remains of giganto.
And yes,there here and not "only in china,or nam.landbridge teells us this,just no proof, UNTILL NOW!!!
Mr.PROFESSOR MAN!
Really,this is your response to all of this.you should get educated in this field be for adding some lame answer as yours,or shoulda said ignorant ansewer as yours.
Instead.I only hope all this has inlightened ,and educated you and others.
Thank you for your input,never the less!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one has insulted you so stop insulting others now!

You still have not answer my question either and I have asked multiple times. You said you found the rocks while digging a bbq pit in your yard so what does digging a hole in your yard have to do with a creekbed?

It does not cost anything more than gas to take the rocks to a museum or even an anthropology department at a university.

Your hypothesis is completely wrong, when the asteroid hit the gulf of Mexico 66 million years ago killing off the dinosaurs there were no humanoids on earth much less anything even close to what you are describing, the mammals of that era weighed only a pound at best and about the size of a rat.

Below is a link explaining mammals of that time period.

Last edited:

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You previously stated you dug up the rocks while digging a BBQ pit in your yard, is the bbq pit in the creek bed?
PLEASE address this question Kirt ,we'd love to hear your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, please do not mock members, it violates our rules.

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He mocked me first. This whole thread should just be shut down, he's made it clear that he doesn't want to be open to change.

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All museums and higher-education institutions will give you their input for free. I've done it many times. Your examples do not require carbon dating and they will tell you that. Again, failure to do so shows a lack of wanting to know the truth.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He mocked me first. This whole thread should just be shut down, he's made it clear that he doesn't want to be open to change.
The thread stays for now, if someone breaks the rules please report it, don't break the rules by retaliating back, it just makes moderating that much harder.

OP
OP
K

Kirt Still

Dec 6, 2022
Seminole co.,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Really,this is your response to all of this.you should get educated in this field be for adding some lame answer as yours,or shoulda said ignorant ansewer as yours.
Instead.I only hope all this has inlightened ,and educated you and others.
Thank you for your input,never the less!
I will take them to a college,and talk w a professor there.
And then take it from there.....
And after all this,your more intreaged,in weather it was in my yard,of the creek.
That's the last thing you should be so interested in.;
The fossils are the focal point ,nothing else.
Stop with the nit pickin already,
Its not nessesary.
But,still got love for you.
Peace out.

The thread stays for now, if someone breaks the rules please report it, don't break the rules by retaliating back, it just makes moderating that much more difficult.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take them to a college,and talk w a professor there.
And then take it from there.....
And after all this,your more intreaged,in weather it was in my yard,of the creek.
That's the last thing you should be so interested in.;
The fossils are the focal point ,nothing else.
Stop with the nit pickin already,
Its not nessesary.
But,still got love for you.
Peace out.
It makes a difference because if if you lied on where you said you found it it throws doubt on the entire story and if any thing you post can be believed.

Why would you lie on where it was found, why not just tell the truth and said it was found in a dry creekbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread