God Bless the USA

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[/quote]

Slasher I don't like the Libertarians because we need many social programs to help the persons not capable of competing in a modern world. We can't let them die in the streets. I don't mind paying taxes one bit. We don't pay enough it you

Pay for it yourself. Don't force me to pay for charity. Charity should be voluntary. If I put a gun to your head and forced you to give to the United Way organization it would wrong. Same is true of the government. If you feel the need to give than give. Just don't force me to do it.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Trust me, Mike. I see a manly man like you coming my way, I'm saluting and getting the hell out of the way.

OT

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old Town said:
Mike, I've walked in what used to be called Saigon. No commies tried to kill me. The girls are lovely as ever. Life is good when you take a deep breath.

OT

When the North came down and conquered the south a blood bath ensued. Hundreds of thousands were murdered by the North Vietnamese. Remember the boat people trying to escape from the communist onslaught in 1975? Or the 3 million murdered by Pol Pot (SP?) in Cambodia?

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old Town said:
Trust me, Mike. I see a manly man like you coming my way, I'm saluting and getting the hell out of the way.

OT

Ah shucks, I'm just an old SP/5 1st Armored Division, Germany 1975-79. Don't need to salute the NCO's.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Mike, I don't give one damn who in the world gets killed as long as it's not me and our 18-year-old kids in uniform.

Last I checked we are so far from communism in this country it's not even funny. No real national health and not even a single NVA shooting at me from the palm trees near my house. Not one stinking NVA.

OT

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Town said:
CrazySlasher said:
Old Town said:
Funny thing is, Frankn, most think I'm a liberal puke. While in most social ways I am, in a fight I'm really more a nuclear hawk where war is concerned. Grinding kids up on the ground is not a good thing and has never won a war in recent memory. The atomic bomb is the way to fight. It ended WW2 with the least blood possible. We should only strike with tactical nukes fired from subs or aircraft. No kids on the ground. No middleage American soldiers with children at home like we now have in Iraq. This is both a disgrace and an embarassment to the US. We send guys over 40 with families to war. Unthinkable in my mind. If someone needs killing then stop with the half measures and be a man about your slaughter.

OT

You strike me as a libertarian much more than a liberal.

I'm more a librarian. I like to read.

Slasher I don't like the Libertarians because we need many social programs to help the persons not capable of competing in a modern world. We can't let them die in the streets. I don't mind paying taxes one bit. We don't pay enough it you ask me. Look at Europe. They have a better general life standard and I feel a more civilized approach to life in many ways. If we lived like true libertarians we'd be back in Flagler's and J P Getty's day of robber barons. I'd be a good robber baron because I understand how to make money. Most have no idea. They would get crushed. This is not what I want and any decent person would not want that kind of economic jungle again.

I don't have a party or a real interest in politics. I see the chessboard I was born into and play it the best way I can for as many years as I've got. After I'm gone the world can explode for all I care.

Have a nice day.

OT

There a good chunk of us who wouldn't mind a lot of these social programs if we removed our troops from the 60 or so countries they're stationed in, closing down the 761 bases we have abroad and ending all of our unnecessary wars (foreign & domestic).

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Sonoma County Mike said:
Old Town said:
Mike, I've walked in what used to be called Saigon. No commies tried to kill me. The girls are lovely as ever. Life is good when you take a deep breath.

OT

When the North came down and conquered the south a blood bath ensued. Hundreds of thousands were murdered by the North Vietnamese. Remember the boat people trying to escape from the communist onslaught in 1975? Or the 3 million murdered by Pol Pot (SP?) in Cambodia?

...And that had WHAT to do with America?

Why isn't America fighting wars against christianity..that has slaughtered more in it's name than communism ever will?

Is your surname "McCarthy"? Sounds like you were born out of time friend!

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Dano, crusades and christian killers. Two people have to turn their keys at the same time to activate that red button. I'm running away now. LOL

OT

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There a good chunk of us who wouldn't mind a lot of these social programs if we removed our troops from the 60 or so countries they're stationed in, closing down the 761 bases we have abroad and ending all of our unnecessary wars (foreign & domestic).
[/quote]

Lets put those troops on the Mexican border and stop this illegal alien invasion that is destroying our American culture and language. Social programs only breed more dependency. Make social programs voluntary, if you have such a bleeding heart for the welfare bums why don't you give out of your own pocket? Why are you forcing me do do it through taxation?

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Sonoma County Mike said:

Lets put those troops on the Mexican border and stop this illegal alien invasion that is destroying our American culture and language. Social programs only breed more dependency. Make social programs voluntary, if you have such a bleeding heart for the welfare bums why don't you give out of your own pocket? Why are you forcing me do do it through taxation?
[/quote]

If I had a white glove I'd slap your face. I know many fine illegal aliens who regularly help me sharpen my Spanish language skills. It's great fun learning other languages. These boys don't ruin anything. They lend a nice flavor and are always cheerful. They work like dogs. They treat me nice. I treat them nice. We're all very nice, 'cause being nice is really nice. Try being nice just once. You'll find it infectious and you just might make a Spanish-speaking pal who thinks you're keen too.

OT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread