What's new

goin detecting

I new my tracker4 so well it's hard not to pulls back out
 
i wish lol not yet
 
i still have and love my tracker all my fisher coils fit it its great
 
When I was a kid my grandfather found gold dentures in his garden
 
ive yet to find dentures even with all the old foundations ive hit
 
Ever try Lyons Falls park
 
not yet ive wanted to have you
 
No but I think it'll be really hot it's very old and probably virgin
 
we should hit that some time
 
I'm thinking next weekend weather and schedule permitting
 
that sounds good im hoping i can get out today lol
 
I'm going when my wife gets back from rome
 
my gf is playin softball im here with our daughter waitin on her gram
 
Goin for a walk with my kids now I'll be there about no on I park in the back lot hope to see you
 
ok ill.try and make it down
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom