What's new

goin detecting

redneck13126

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
456
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
ilion,NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra Pro, Fisher f19, Fisher F4, tracker IV, new whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ill be at irwin park in boonville for a few hours if anyone wants to join leaving now testing my new coil


hh
 
ill be at irwin park in boonville for a few hours if anyone wants to join leaving now testing my new coil hh
how did you do I hunt there to was wondering who had been there I was there yesterday nice job on you holes
 
I'm also from boonville
 
you are and any luck?
 
Got an indian head in the field by the fargrounds
 
nice what machine you swing
 
I'm learning my xp deus so far love it a lot to learn though
 
oh yes im.still learning my f4 i have from a 4in to an 11in dd so far i love it
 
I've got some big plans this year we should get together I've had a lot of research time this year .nice winter wasn't/isn't it
 
yes i do too lol tgis winter sucked lol im always looking for someone to detect with i have a few sites
 
Going back to the park later today good place to learn my machine
 
nice let me see what my plans are maybe ill swing down
 
Sounds cool it'll be noonish for me
 
ok whats your best find out of the park
 
I've found some mercs v nickels war nickels nothing real fancy oh a Cyprus coin that was real cool lots of other misc stuff . How about you
 
barberhalf half barber dime ton of wheats buffs flying.eagle.cent
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom