gold an titanium

seas1to2

May 17, 2006
fl
within 10 min.s of getting to the beach I came across the watch, it works but is not a name brand, then about 1 hour later an little girl I guess maybe 8-10yo ask me if I could find her ring she just lost, she said it was 10k with a small ruby on it an it was her favorite ring, so I went to were she was standing in the water when she lost it an about 5 min.s later I hand her the ring, boy was she happy, she took off running down the beach, I guess back to were here parents were, well a few minutes later she came back an handed me a 10.00 an gave me a very big thankyou.Next 4 hours were very slow, then 4 more hunters showed up, then finally first keeper ring,Titanium with 1 stone ,then about 10 min.s later the 10k ring,it was a long 12 hour day.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 538
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 534
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0
Does this mean that the slump is over? I certainly hope so!

Gotta love it when you can make a child happy. Great job helping her and the rewards are proof.

That was very nice of you and it looks like you got rewarded a little bit, and I am sure more to follow.

Good job Seas..... I'll bet the look on the girls face was the best treasure you found that day.....

ddempsey said:
Good job Seas..... I'll bet the look on the girls face was the best treasure you found that day.....
yes it was ,but the pressure was on,she just stood there watching an waiting not saying a word while I was trying not to miss anything while covering the area,no way did I want to say its not there,she had that look of total confindence,an whenI heard a small smooth tone I felt like a ton of bricks were lifted off of me..this was my 5 th piece of jewellery I have return while at the beach,been ask a total of 8 times to look for something.

A day of detecting at the beach? $25.00 (gas, food, parking meters, etc.)
A running watch? $10.00
Finding a lost ring for a little girl? Priceless!

Ed D.

Nice story, congrats on the lost ring find wtg :thumbsup: Your good deed paid off with the other nice finds you made.
Glenn

Excellent :)

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back