cerF
Jr. Member
Well, I havent slowed down. I found yet another diamond ring today. This one is 10k gold with 16 small diamonds. It is pictured with my first 1karat diamond ring. Im so frikkin stoked!!!! I LOVE MY ACE 250!!!
The new ring was found in a school playground (woodchips) about 4 inches down. It signaled the exact same way as my first ring. GOLD!! the notch right after the pulltab icon on the 250. I also found a small sterling cross pendant (pictured), and about $4.00 in clad.
The monKEY, was found on the beach yesterday, along with my new king AGATE (both pictured)! I have been hunting rocks alot lately too and this is my biggest agate find so far.
I also found a safe dial in my backyard last night. It says Paramount Safe Co. Pretty cool.
I also found a couple silver whatsits last night (pictured). These were found in a very old campground field at about 4 inches down. One of them is a perfect 1/4 of the other. They look like a playcoin or trinket thing, but i have no idea what they are, and the cut one really has me guessing. They are a frogs ass smaller than a dime. Pictured is the both sides of the full and 1/4. On one side what appears to be a tree can be seen, and on the reverse side it has a traffic signal sign, a microscope?? and a hamburger
I cant really tell what those are, but thats what i think they are. Any guesses? ID THESE FOR ME PLEASE!!! Happy hunting!!!
Attachments
-
P1000120.webp36.3 KB · Views: 733 -
P1000122.webp33.5 KB · Views: 696 -
P1000119.webp36.5 KB · Views: 711 -
P1000114.webp34.2 KB · Views: 707 -
P1000123.webp28.4 KB · Views: 711 -
P1000124.webp34.4 KB · Views: 695 -
P1000125.webp32.6 KB · Views: 696 -
P1000115.webp33.2 KB · Views: 685 -
P1000116.webp21.3 KB · Views: 689 -
P1000117.webp35.9 KB · Views: 675 -
P1000118.webp31.7 KB · Views: 678
Upvote
0









