M-Taliesin
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2009
- Messages
- 181
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Aurora, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- White's MXT 300/Sun Ray Probe, White's MXT Pro/Sun Ray Probe, White's Spectra V3i/Sun Ray Probe!
Howdy Folks!
Some of the hunting conditions were awful today, which of course, is no
reason not to hunt. I hunted one site and found a nice silver cross. Then
I went on to meet a gemologist who would purchase some gold from me.
Leaving there with a check for $300 bucks, I headed back toward my car
when I was greeted by a squad of holiday carolers. Dressed in period
costume, they regaled me with songs of the season. Seemed a bit early,
considering we ain't had Thanksgiving yet! But they were nice and I snapped
a couple of shots of them while chiding myself for not getting myself back
to the hunt.
Instead of going back to my car, I dropped in at the Whole Foods Market.
My intention was to find a nice sweet and spicy habiniero sauce, but they
didn't have what I was looking for. Still, I managed to spend $25 bucks in
there.
Then of course, since I bought some meats, I had to take them home before
going back on the hunt. When I finally did, I headed toward a local suburb
where I haven't hunted in awhile. Almost immediately, 2nd or 3rd target, I
got a gold earring. It is rather flattened out, but is 10k gold anyhow. Some
distance away, I found a silverish looking ring without a stone in the center.
Evidently it got lost. I also found a knife, which is alarming at an elementary
school tot lot!!!! Then again, so was the bullet I found in the wood chips!
After clearing that site, I hit one last one on my way home. It was dark by
then, so I really didn't spend much time there. Besides, the hunting conditions
at that location were awful. Still, nice and all, I did score another ring stamped
925 on the inside.
Found one coin from Spain, and another that I cannot tell where it is from.
My take today was:
13 Quarters = $3.25
11 Nickels = $0.55
15 Dimes = $1.50
47 Pennies = $0.47
1 Sac Dollar = $1.00
Total = $6.77
Coin Count = 87 coins.
I didn't spend nearly as much time hunting as I wanted but still did okay, I guess.
Thanks for Looking,
Blessings,
M-Taliesin
Some of the hunting conditions were awful today, which of course, is no
reason not to hunt. I hunted one site and found a nice silver cross. Then
I went on to meet a gemologist who would purchase some gold from me.
Leaving there with a check for $300 bucks, I headed back toward my car
when I was greeted by a squad of holiday carolers. Dressed in period
costume, they regaled me with songs of the season. Seemed a bit early,
considering we ain't had Thanksgiving yet! But they were nice and I snapped
a couple of shots of them while chiding myself for not getting myself back
to the hunt.
Instead of going back to my car, I dropped in at the Whole Foods Market.
My intention was to find a nice sweet and spicy habiniero sauce, but they
didn't have what I was looking for. Still, I managed to spend $25 bucks in
there.
Then of course, since I bought some meats, I had to take them home before
going back on the hunt. When I finally did, I headed toward a local suburb
where I haven't hunted in awhile. Almost immediately, 2nd or 3rd target, I
got a gold earring. It is rather flattened out, but is 10k gold anyhow. Some
distance away, I found a silverish looking ring without a stone in the center.
Evidently it got lost. I also found a knife, which is alarming at an elementary
school tot lot!!!! Then again, so was the bullet I found in the wood chips!
After clearing that site, I hit one last one on my way home. It was dark by
then, so I really didn't spend much time there. Besides, the hunting conditions
at that location were awful. Still, nice and all, I did score another ring stamped
925 on the inside.
Found one coin from Spain, and another that I cannot tell where it is from.
My take today was:
13 Quarters = $3.25
11 Nickels = $0.55
15 Dimes = $1.50
47 Pennies = $0.47
1 Sac Dollar = $1.00
Total = $6.77
Coin Count = 87 coins.
I didn't spend nearly as much time hunting as I wanted but still did okay, I guess.
Thanks for Looking,
Blessings,
M-Taliesin
Attachments
-
IMG00002-20091121-1321b.webp24 KB · Views: 538 -
IMG_0156.webp21.9 KB · Views: 539 -
IMG_0157.webp34.7 KB · Views: 543 -
IMG_0158.webp26.9 KB · Views: 534 -
IMG_0159.webp26 KB · Views: 543 -
IMG_0160.webp31.3 KB · Views: 535 -
IMG00004-20091121-1535.webp20.5 KB · Views: 541 -
IMG_0161.webp20.5 KB · Views: 523 -
IMG_0165.webp34.8 KB · Views: 532 -
IMG_0163.webp26.2 KB · Views: 530 -
IMG_0166.webp14.4 KB · Views: 527
Upvote
0








