What's new

Gold and silver

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a new lake it was full if pull tabs but I stuck with it will be hunting there all winter white gold band 6 g 14 k child's ring 3 g 10 k a silver and gold child's bracelet butterfly ring 925 and a couple more silver and stainless steel

image-1869216789.webp



image-408031402.webp



image-1896674857.webp



image-2356965668.webp



image-1091966135.webp



image-2830596498.webp



image-298583963.webp

The little rabbit was found stuck in a pull tab in a washed out area I was searching
 
Upvote 0
Wow! That was a Terrific hunt, bluediamounds!:wav:
The little rabbit is gold?

Lorraine
 
Agreed thats a nice little honey hole hh
 
Nice finds, pretty wild with the playboy bunny and the pull tab. Nice to see the trash as well, showcases all the effort given to find the rewards. Sometimes seeing just the best finds gives that superman complex, show up first 10 swings , find the gold and go home. Well dug
 
Wow! That was a Terrific hunt, bluediamounds!:wav: The little rabbit is gold? Lorraine
. Yes the rabbit is 14 k and one wheat penny 1938
 
This lake is closer to a much larger city than Iam used to hunting I figured it would be cleaned out boy was I wrong them pull tabs must drive everybody away or they just try and cherry pick the good stuff out and the area is huge it would take me years to clean it out now I don't every half to worry about a place to go hunt
 
Great finds...congrats on finding that new spot.
 
I gotta say man.......your kickin some ass on a regular basis! Nice work!
 
Good stuff there buddy!! Sweet keep it up!!
 
some very nice pieces all in one hunt...you were busy:)
 
Excellent finds, WTG. If you can pick the good stuff out of the trash, you can find what others pass up on. Looking forward to seeing what else you pull from this area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom