What's new

Gold Bracelet

MD epidemic

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Excal, wader,Vaquero,Ace 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my local beach on Saturday evening and the targets were scarce. It has been raining and the last few times I went MD'ing on nice days, there's
just not that many people in the water. I managed a little clad and this 14K bracelet.
Then I drove to another beach 10 Min's. away and got skunked. This beach is the opposite tons of junk Aluminum, pull tabs,household items, etc. It gets frustrating as I'm not
even finding clad and people do swim here. Anyway 1/2 hour into this hunt I notice a lady staring at me 10 Min's later she's still there but this time she does some hand gestures
meaning she want's to talk to me. I end up getting my first Gig. (lost wedding band)

Also added a pic of some silver and junk jewely from last couple weekends and a 1944 quarter.

HH, Epi
 

Attachments

  • 8-18 gold bracelet (excal).webp
    8-18 gold bracelet (excal).webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 132
  • August finds.webp
    August finds.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Awesome finds, How did you manage to both earings, thats only happened to twice in twenty years of hunting.:icon_thumleft:
 
Sweet! Good chunk there!
 
looks like you are doing well! congrats on the bracelet!1
 
Sweet finds...and a pair of earrings to boot!

HH,
Anita
 
wav.gif
Congratulation!!!
wav.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom