coconutz

Greenie
Aug 1, 2010
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this 10k class ring a few weeks ago in knee deep water and I initially thought it was junk because it was so green. After a little jewelry cleaner, I discovered the "10k" marking next to "HJ". There's also a "M. R." inscribed on the inside. The school is "School For Advanced Studies" and the name on the side is "Moises". Anyhow, I started working today to try and find the owner and I think I found the school down here in Miami and I think I found the student, who has moved-on to the University of Florida (go Gators). Just waiting for a response now.

This is only the second time I've returned jewelry and open to any recommendations.

Attachments

• gold_ring.JPG
    gold_ring.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,032
Upvote 0
Nice save. That will be cool if it gets returned...

and YEP, GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called the school (off for holidays) and left my contact info and explaination. We'll see what happens when they return next week!

Congrats on finding the nice ring. Good karma will come your way soon. I've returned many rings through the years and some people were happy to get them back and some thought I was stupid to do so. I know it made me feel good and that is what counted to me. :thumbsup:

Coconutz, that is a beautiful ring find!...and a very nice post.

It is a great feeling to be able to return a ring to its owner.

I love to watch the expression on their face ...not only when they see it again , but as they put it back on their finger.

Their smile says it all!

Lorraine

Nice find and great post. Nice to see people still return items to people that lost them.

beautiful ring...the ring maybe leaving you but the class is not....congrats....

:headbang: Awesome ring. Nice of you to look for the owner. The water seems to be a nice trap for a lot of rings falling off fingers. Happy New Year :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back