What's new

Gold, Diamonds, Silver Coins, Bullets &Bracelet

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to the beach yesterday morning. It was a little on the chilly side... Hunted an area that had plenty of rocks showing so I started there... Not much for my efforts, a few coins and a brass bracelet with Warren incribed on the face... while I was heading to a new area, I bumped into Casper on the beach, we stopped and chatted for a few minutes, swapped storries we both hadn't had much luck at that point, so on to the next area that I hoped would be much better... One of my very first few targets were some strange bullets... Anyone know what hey are? some have designs on them ( Feathers) ?.... and a couple have funny looking heads...I then got a 10 K earring with Bagget Diamonds, they test real, but they are very small, but still a nice find.... I think there were 47 in total.... I also walked away with 2 Standing Liberty Quarters, 5 Mercury Dimes, 1 Indian Head penny, 26 Wheaties, 2 Buffalo Nickels, 2 Sterling Rings, one of them was another Claddagh...that makes 6 for this year.....Plus a few dollars in clad change, to sum it up, it seems that there is still plenty to find in the cut... It gets shaken up every tide....Happy Hunting this weekend..... Bracelet & Claddagh (6).webpDiamond Earring (11).webpBracelet & Claddagh (7).webpBracelet & Claddagh (8).webpBracelet & Claddagh (9).webpBracelet & Claddagh (10).webpBracelet & Claddagh (15).webpDiamond Earring (2).webpDiamond Earring (5).webp
 
Upvote 0
metal_detector_searching.gif
More nice finds Whydah. You got to be retired!
killingme.gif
 
Always nice
shocked.gif
C
shocked.gif
o
shocked.gif
n
shocked.gif
g
shocked.gif
r
shocked.gif
a
shocked.gif
t
shocked.gif
u
shocked.gif
l
shocked.gif
a
shocked.gif
t
shocked.gif
i
shocked.gif
o
shocked.gif
n
shocked.gif
s
shocked.gif
 
You do great every time you go out. Amazing..... That cut did you good again...... Keep it going. Papa
 
im on ack and im always amazed at the stuff you and casper find god bless you guys...good luck wydah with the ctx3030...whats casper sporting these days..HH Dave
 
im on ack and im always amazed at the stuff you and casper find god bless you guys...good luck wydah with the ctx3030...whats casper sporting these days..HH Dave
hes using his old reliable cz21 He does very well with it too...
 
Very kool finds , did you put the bullets on what is it?
 
Nice finds! The bullets look to be .38 semi wad cutters and one wad cutter.
 
There you go again! Sheesh...can't you leave something for the rest of us???

Really, really nice finds (as usual) :hello2:. As I've said before, I'm hunting the wrong beaches!

Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom