What's new

GOLD! esp, clairvoyance, something told me to hunt the school after work...

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Location
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I haven't been hunting much as of late, family activities, I bought a daysailer, yard work..you guys know....LIFE..
...but the old MD was calling my name......I decided to hunt the school on the way home from work.

(I get off @ 11:35 so the detecting is always sketchy at that hour, kind of creepy in the shadows of the old school ya know, always looking over my shoulder ya know)

The school has not gave up too much coin in the past hunts, but I needed to get my fix.....maybe a buck in clad, a silver object......oh the possibilities....and I am due a good find, it has been a long time for sure...well tonight was my night I score a nice 14k and emerald ring, not to big, but it sure is pretty!

*Not 48 hours ago I was checking out T-Net with a friend at work and I commented to him about gold and emerald is my favorite ring combination......my clairvoyance was calling me.....maybe.

HH
Jorge Del Norte
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0692.webp
    DSC_0692.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,150
  • DSC_0693.webp
    DSC_0693.webp
    15 KB · Views: 1,167
  • may13-bling.webp
    may13-bling.webp
    17 KB · Views: 1,156
  • may13-14k.webp
    may13-14k.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,156
Upvote 0
:hello2: Always seems to work that way. If you want it bad enough it will turn up. Congrats on a nice ring and next time think $20.00 gold coin. lol

HH
 
sweet! congrat. that is my favorite combo too but I never found one yet.
 
That's a beautiful combination of color!! :headbang:
 
thats a real beaut Jorge.. congrats big time to ya.
 
thanks for the comments.....I hope I find another very soon!!!
 
Sweet! CONGRATS on the beautiful ring ! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom