Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
3029heavy

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
I think Mr Gordon needs to go out prospecting himself for a good long while b4 deciding what gold is worth!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm just saying what I will pay, not what it's worth lol

OP
OP
3029heavy

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
Ok just wanted to make sure. Cuz as hard as I've worked, mine is worth about 100k/oz!!

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Joe Z

Aug 18, 2012
New River AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2,
Whites Goldmaster GMT,
Viper Vac, Tesoro Vaquero
and a 30 year old Radio Shack Detector :)
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep printing the money and sell your gold because the economy is doing sooooo good. That's when i buy. be sure to leave lots of cash in the bank so they can Cyprus you. when their done with that they will pull a 1930's deal and confiscate the gold too..... I need to get out of the house and dig some dirt LOL

Last edited:

pmgsourdough

Feb 13, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hold on to your pmg's. Don't let them scare you into selling. I had an offer on a claim from a big Canadian mining company, and I was very frank in saying " you can kiss my.....". This is nothing but manipulation of a paper and futures market. Bankers who have probably never put a shovel to the ground!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keep printing the money and sell your gold because the economy is doing sooooo good. That's when i buy. be sure to leave lots of cash in the bank so they can Cyprus you. when their done with that they will pull a 1930's deal and confiscate the gold too..... I need to get out of the house and dig some dirt LOL

"Confiscate the gold too" ...what gold? I don't have any gold! LoL

OP
OP
3029heavy

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
Gold is in a nosedive again this am. But I think it's cuz of a flood of it on the market as nations try to dig out of debt. The US only has about 3.5 yrs left to return Germany's gold from the fed reserve. They aren't even being allowed to audit it! (That's cuz it's likely not there!) Then what's gonna happen to the price when we default???? Keep prospecting my friends! The govt can't track what u dig up out of the earth! Good luck! May your concentrates be heavily laden with gold!

OP
OP
3029heavy

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
And don't post pix of it on Facebook! Govt has the ability to monitor all your posts, as does Google. There is no privacy anymore. Don't let them harvest your toil and sweat! The fruits of your labor belong to YOU and you alone!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread