What's new

GOLD RING ! A Beuty

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today I solo hunted, the wind was blowing and the tide wasn't as far as I would have liked. I made due with what I had to work with. Got there a little early and suited up. Not many people at the beach today. Not very many targets again either. It's getting cleaned. I actualy went about a half hour today with out even a piece of junk? Going to have to try another spot for a while so it can get replenished. Got out around chest deep because of the big surf, or I would have went where I got the gold yesterday....Got a few signals, sinkers and bullets that had fallen through other hunters scoops? I did get a GOLD ring, weighs in at 8.9 grams and it made the trip all worth while. It's a pretty little thing at that... into the pile... Thanks for looking... Heading out in the early A M ...... single ring (2).webpsingle ring.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cool looking ring and 14k...nice find.
 
That one's a beauty for sure Leighton.:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice, heavy and unusual find. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom