What's new

Gold Ring ... YES!

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Finally picked up the Gold ring that I've been anticipating now for quite a few months. It's a small band with name "Pedro" about 5 grams but no karat marking. It does pass my "drop onto palm" test ..has the 'ol Gold heft.

Found at Seal Beach in the dry sand down about 6" deep. This is ring #8 in ring case #4 (36 rings/case).

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • Ring 2May 2sm.webp
    Ring 2May 2sm.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 833
Upvote 0
Very Cool brother! Great find!

CB
 
Hey Dr.Joe have you gotten a krt an id on your ring yet ????

Here it is ....your ring is made in mexico an it is or should be 10 k Mex , I've found 3 so far same style everything .

Hope this helps
 

Attachments

  • SDC10338.webp
    SDC10338.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 522
  • SDC10338.webp
    SDC10338.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 514
Thanks Tank .. Good to know.

I did find one other, "Fabiola" a couple months back.

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • Fabiola ring sm.webp
    Fabiola ring sm.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 534
Hey Dr.J , ya their very popular down there I guess , I'm only 11 miles from the border an as much as I'm down there or they are up here I've never seen one worn by anyone . Most of them are 10 grams or better mine was like 10.4 grams if I remember correctly . :icon_thumleft: good job tho gold is gold an it all adds up .


HH Tank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom