Ben Cartwright SASS
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2012
- Messages
- 1,659
- Reaction score
- 1,652
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Whites, Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I was trying to edit the post and messed it all up.
My original post was that I see that someone hits the motherload. I am saying I hope it is Parker or the Hoffmans and not Dakota Fred.
The show based on the how they edit it has Dakota Fred rubbing me the wrong way. Fred told the producer that the show makes him look like someone who is only out for himself but he is really a nice guy. My idea of a nice guy would have lent parker the electrical panel. However he did claim it was his "partner" who wanted $10k for the panel (or was it Fred?)
The Hoffmans seem to make all kinds of mistakes and bad decisions, and Parker is impulsive, but he is only 17!
Still I hope it is either of them, but at the same time if it is Fred, well good for him, I wish it where me! Maybe the next time on the river I will hit a pocket for a hundred ounces!
My original post was that I see that someone hits the motherload. I am saying I hope it is Parker or the Hoffmans and not Dakota Fred.
The show based on the how they edit it has Dakota Fred rubbing me the wrong way. Fred told the producer that the show makes him look like someone who is only out for himself but he is really a nice guy. My idea of a nice guy would have lent parker the electrical panel. However he did claim it was his "partner" who wanted $10k for the panel (or was it Fred?)
The Hoffmans seem to make all kinds of mistakes and bad decisions, and Parker is impulsive, but he is only 17!
Still I hope it is either of them, but at the same time if it is Fred, well good for him, I wish it where me! Maybe the next time on the river I will hit a pocket for a hundred ounces!
Last edited:
Upvote
0
hahahahah what a hoot. All that is left is the crumbs from miners of olden daze plates BUT don' get all po'd-LISTEN up. Them fellers hit every ditch,gulley,wash,ravine,creek and river there is in the west and AK. BUT the price of gold was horrendous in them daze and the fellers needed a ounce a ton to just eat bacon and beans--hooch and hookers extras--so their crumbs are our caviar. $1,700 an oz now computates to a little over $200 a oz then, so FANTASTIC as they got around $9 a oz.. Look for small diggns and hand steel chisled portals as those "low paying" left overs are righteous now. But VIRGINS ARE IN YOUR DREAMS ONLY. Prove it to yourself and to thine ownself be true. Just whip out a decent detector and shot/pellets/relics/square nails are EVERYWHERE
John







