Cynangyl
Gold Member
We went on the annual outing up to a friend's gold claim with the treasure club we joined recently. I got to learn how to dredge! It was soooo much fun! There were wild fires a ways away but close enough they made the sun red with the smoke in the air so I got a couple of shots of that as well. I obviously suck at taking pictures of the gold we found....any tips would be greatly appreciated. I put a couple of shots in but not happy with either one! 

Attachments
Upvote
0
If you are using a camera that does not have a macro or focus setting, try this, put a magnifying glass on the lens and take the pic from about 5-8 inches away, you can practice on a coin to find the right distance you need to get a good focus.My old camera is an infinite focus one and I couldn't take good closeups till I tried this. and it worked real good. HH ..Rich in S.La. 8)

Thanks a million!
lol







