What's new

Gold wedding ring. .

edteach

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
138
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well spent another few hours looking for arrowhead no luck but I did find a wedding ring. 10k gold with small diamonds Looks like its dated 10-9-2004 2.6 grams weight about 45 dollars in melt value.

DSC01075.webpDSC01076.webpMon Feb 18 16-39-58.webpMon Feb 18 16-40-14.webpMon Feb 18 16-41-36.webpMon Feb 18 16-41-52.webpMon Feb 18 16-41-59.webpMon Feb 18 16-42-03.webpMon Feb 18 16-42-20.webpMon Feb 18 16-43-00.webpMon Feb 18 16-43-34.webpMon Feb 18 16-44-29.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 40
Very nice ring and all those diamonds...:occasion14:
 
Good find !!!!! To think they most likely paid several hundred for it from the jeweler
 
Congrats on the ring!
 
Found in a field?
 
Nope found next to a creek bed
 
That’s what I meant, just while arrowheading? Cool
 
sweet! nice looking one too
 
nice looking ring congratulations
 
I have yet to find gold. Can't wait till I find a gold ring. Nice find! ;)
 
I like that ring. Nice find. Gold and bling!
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
And my wife confiscated it,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom