Daniel964
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2006
- Messages
- 311
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Columbus, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
Went to the bank this morning to make a deposit. While I was their I thought I may as well ask if they had any halves. They had 3. Two clad and a 67.
Since I have Monday off I may go around to all the banks on this side of town to see what I can find. Wendsday I have off and have to go to the other side of town so I think I'll leave early and hit as many banks as I can on that side also.
Since I have Monday off I may go around to all the banks on this side of town to see what I can find. Wendsday I have off and have to go to the other side of town so I think I'll leave early and hit as many banks as I can on that side also.
Upvote
0







