What's new

Good Box today...W/pix

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Got a box of halves today. Was surprised to get this many keepers. Pulled (1)...Walker, (1)...Ben,
(18)...1964's and (19)...40%ers. Of the 1964's, thirteen of them were BU/Uncirculated. Someone must have dumped a whole roll of them and my box contained most of them. Hope the pics come out okay.
rileyboy
 

Attachments

  • 1022001632_0001.webp
    1022001632_0001.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 572
  • 1022001634_0001.webp
    1022001634_0001.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 573
  • 1022001634a.webp
    1022001634a.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 560
Upvote 0
WOW!!! Awesome score!! That would make my weekend! :thumbsup:
 
wow nice box, i bet u hooked on to boxes now haha nice!
 
Good score! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Looks like road trips went south for the winter :icon_sunny:
HH
Rich
 
Really nice box of halves! Congrats! I also searched another box.....and I got a rock.
 
Rileyboy --
Congratulations my friend! It is great to see your hard work pay off, that is a wonderful score!
Keep tapping into that good stuff!
Best wishes,
Steve
 
Nice score there Rileyboy! :headbang: :headbang:

Joad
 
Thata boy rileyboy!!! :icon_thumleft: Congratulations!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Very nice finds--and especially for just one single box! :hello2:

apush :read2:
 
Nice results for that one box. That's what keeps us searching.
 
Glad you got a good box rileyboy, nice pics :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Sweet box! Did you get a lot of rolls that had more than one 1964 in them? I always wonder about how tight they stay together once they are dumped...
 
I'm new to coin collecting and I'm wondering what you guys mean by "ordering a box". Do you mean that you can just go into a bank and ask them to order you a box of half dollars or dimes from their central bank and pick them up at your local bank?

Thanks.
 
Yes, of course. Just ask your bank to order you a box of half dollars. Make sure you don't
dump them back at the same bank. Also for the other question about finding the silver in that box. Many of the rolls only had one of the real nice BU/Unc 1964's. I think some one dumped the whole uncirculated roll into a machine and most of them popped up in the box I got. I failed to mention in my post that I also got about three rolls worth of Unc. 2008-P and D halves. Nice coins that are NIFC
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom