Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two carrots, just under 2 and four years. My four year old went into the shop two years ago at age 22 months for repairs since it leaked around the button seam. My almost two year old had the same problem recently. I was looking for the receipt but it was trapped in my girlfriends Amazon Prime account and she passed away in July. I am not great at guessing or remembering passwords so it was lost to the wind. I sent both carrots in for leaky switches hoping for the best. They could tell by the serial number I was close to being in warranty and graciously covered the close to two year old pinpointer without me even mentioning my tragedy. The other one was going to cost $84 to repair. They offered me a new one at $105 with 2 year warranty so I should be good for next year with two working carrots! I am excited to get back out there! I am a bit chagrinned that I can destroy them so quickly but happy to get back in the game without having to buy a new one.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They do take of you in time of need for sure. I've sent a few in and all went well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread