Good day at B of A, and "WTF??" at WF

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Good day at B of A, and "WTF??" at WF

Went to the B of A and picked up two rolls. One of them had a 90% and a 40%! Cool!

Then, when I was at at WF, I saw two silvers (appeared to be 1 40% and 1 90%) segregated in the tellers tray. I asked if I could buy those, and she said "No those are mine."; it was pretty clear she was not going to give them up, and I was quite frankly surprised at the forcefulness of her response, and I really was'nt sure what to say anyway, so I said, "OK". As I was leaving the line, I heard her take them and put them in her drawer. It'd sure be nice if the teller would not leave them out for us CRHers to see!

Have a great day everyone!

Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Good day at B of A, and "WTF??" at WF

I agree, if they don't want anyone asking for them, they shouldn't have them in plain sight. CRHers are all over the place, they should no one of us would be drooling at the sight. Those B*#$!s, pardon my language, but it's irritating.

Rakattack

Feb 9, 2010
SJ, CA

For me it's "Good day at WF, and "WTF??" at Chase" :laughing7:

I spotted a bullion silver eagle in a teller's tray at Chase and I got the same response that you got, "No, it's mine" :dontknow:

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Have never had one tell me no to what they had in their trays.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is there some type of "bank code" or "proceedure" that does not allow tellers to pull coins? Geez--If I had silver, I sure would not put it on display.

I think I just might retire from the educational business and work at a bank. Mr. Apush, however, does not like the idea. :laughing9: Scares him to death.

apush :read2:

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250

I have had tellers tell me they where theirs but the truth is the coins belong to the bank not them until they buy them had a head teller make a teller sell them to me even when i tolled it was okay then the head teller sold me the silver ones she had in her tray i don't push the issue there is still a lot of silver out there so happy hunting to all. RON

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

im lucky if a box for me is as good as ur 2 rolls! nice score! also, that was very rude of the teller, if its urs put it away!

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009

Will be dumping this week at the bank 2 months ago that a teller came over to the teller who was asking if any others had halves and went through each and every half picking out Franklins and silver Kennedys before i said no forget it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread