A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 16, 2013 #1 Good Father's Day Hunt We celebrated Father's Day Saturday so after lunch today I went to one of my favorite fields. I bet I have looked this field 25 times since January and I always find something. Today I was pleased to find these. Upvote 0
Good Father's Day Hunt We celebrated Father's Day Saturday so after lunch today I went to one of my favorite fields. I bet I have looked this field 25 times since January and I always find something. Today I was pleased to find these.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2013 #2 Nice finds Americus.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 16, 2013 #3 Good day indeed! Congrats
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2013 #4 8 Nice ones. Happy Fathers day.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2013 #5 Great looking finds. Nice to have a field with an arrowhead nest in it.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2013 #6 Nice arrowheads. I look forward to your next finds.