What's new

Good half dollar box

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening all. I picked up 1 box after work today. Didn't expect much as i've been averaging 1-3 per box for the last couple of weeks. Tore off the top out in the parking lot and immediately spotted a Bender. The 1st 10 rolls had 10 silvers total but waited till i got home to open the rest with my wife. There were 5 enders(2 walkers, a ben and 2-40%ers). That got my blood pumping to what might be hiding inside. Totals are:

8 Walkers(oldest is a 1920-D)
11 Bens
1-1964
11-40%ers
1-1986 Commemorative
1-1986 Dominican Republic coin

I have 5 more boxes coming in between Friday and Saturday from the same supplier. HH-MM2
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3733.webp
    DSCN3733.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 664
  • DSCN3734.webp
    DSCN3734.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
very nice MM! Lookit all that silver! Been searching halves myself lately......I got a rock.
 
very nice, i want to see the side roll? orange writing? who is the supplier...
 
Way to go, Jerseyman!
Congrats on some great enders and total finds,
rileyboy
 
Thanks all. I believe these boxes are from Garda.
 
"Good" half dollar box?? I call that a GREAT box! Nice score on that one :icon_thumright:
 
Good score mountainman, glad to see you hit and love those pics :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice box.. wished I could report such a good box.
 
I have 2 boxes coming in next Tuesday. I hope they're as nice as that one! Congrats!
 
Awesome score man!!! :icon_thumleft: Nothing gets your blood pumping like a Bender!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
MM2,
Very nice sir! You have struck a nice silver vein! Hope you stay in it.
I especially like seeing big numbers of Walkers and Bens. That really gets my blood moving. :wav:
Congratulations.
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom