What's new

Good Sunday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 3 hours this afternoon in one of my favorite fields and was pleased to find these in addition to a lot of broken points.


I found this one about a minute after entering the field. I knew then that if I didn't find another one it would still have been a good hunt.





I really like this one.











The broken drill is a real heartbreaker.





I found these Friday morning in another site in the same field.


 
Upvote 0
You have a great spot, does the dirt get turned every year?
 
You hit the jackpot Americus, that's a great day in anybody's book:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
nice finds there. I will have to say the same that's definitely a great day.
 
Days like that are sure hard to beat. Nice ones!
 
The point king strikes again great finds !!!!!
 
That pink one is funky. They are all great. You got a heck of a field there.
 
you had a great day!!
. love the pink one.
I bet he was bigger and prettier back in his early years. lol :thumbsup:
 
Just curious, how many broken points did you find?
 
Yep I would have found that first one and gotten in the truck and headed home :tongue3:. I bet your fields are laying flat and clean right now. Good hunt Americus.
 
Cool finds Americus! You must live below the Artic Snow line.
 
Those first two are Dandys! They look like they rather slim?
 
Dang Americus you did good
 
....very nice finds indeed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom