What's new

google Earth and tx on the news

handy

Full Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
209
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
i seen on the news about google earth and tx on the news that is .......... well why wouldnt the property owners just dig themselves????????
 
I saw that too. It would seem to me that if the property owner tells him no then that's the last word. I don't know why the courts are being dragged into this. LOL ;D Plus that attorney was saying I've been there and have seen the metal detector read gold and silver. :D Mine does that all the time but it doesn't mean it freaking pirate treasure....
 
that's right and if it is privet property than they where tresspassing
 
about the guy that thinks he found a ship useing google earth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom