What's new

Got a good one

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a nice Kirk today wanted to share hope all of Tnet has been doing great!!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448852359.708075.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448852404.624863.webp
First piece I found broke my heart hahaImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448852454.981714.webp
The Dover chert Kirk is 3 1/8 inches
 
Upvote 0
That's a beauty and great find! That's sad about the broke one though but the base is real pretty and maybe the rest of it will turn up for you.
 
Got a good one. Yes you did!
 
Nice one
.... Man the new T-net app stinks....
 
That is a nice one. In what part of the country did you find it?
 
Congrats. I love the Dover! I still remember the first time I saw it, a friend had found a nice buck creek w/ horizontal banding. Very nice find painter. I'll be down in your area to hunt once or twice this winter.
 
That is a good one, and the heart-breaker would have been a smoker!
 
Congrats. I love the Dover! I still remember the first time I saw it, a friend had found a nice buck creek w/ horizontal banding. Very nice find painter. I'll be down in your area to hunt once or twice this winter.

Heck yeah shoot me a message when get here maybe we can hunt
 
Heck of a Point there,The broken is a heartbreaker for sure.still a good find.
 
Frame maker imo. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the scenery for a change.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom