What's new

Got a Haircut on my way to see the Queen....

cuttybce

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
202
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
So today I decided to stop at a bank on the way to work to pick up two boxes of dimes. Very glad I did....scored my second Barber dime and the best box in a while (10 silvers).

Box 1: 1 lonely '64 Roosevelt

Box 2:
1913-P Barber
3 Canadian silver
6 Roosevelts

HH,
cuttybce
 

Attachments

  • phpkZ4T2OPM.webp
    phpkZ4T2OPM.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 428
Upvote 0
Box #2 sure paid off! And I haven't seen a dime haircut in quite a while> ffd
 
Nice score!!! Thought you were going to visit LJ based on the title... :tongue3:
 
Great scores there!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
capy325 said:
Nice score!!! Thought you were going to visit LJ based on the title... :tongue3:

Lol, I actually thought the same thing too :tongue3:

Congrats on that barber, and what a great box!! :hello2:
 
That's one heck of a dime box, congrats!! :notworthy:
 
Not sure about supplier, but they were not Brinks clear-wrapped rolls. They came in machine-wrapped white paper rolls.
 
Very nice score and photo. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Got me tempted to get some dimes
HH
Rich
 
Sweet score!!! WTG!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom