What's new

Got a Hybrid Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken and I decided to try some beaches north of us today. Things were really slow today, had to work hard to even get coins. Not much luck anywhere but I finally got a solid signal and pull up a Sterling Silver and 14KT Gold ring weighing 7.8gr.
 

Attachments

  • Something.webp
    Something.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 760
Upvote 0
Thats a super nice ring Les. Less and less people are jumping in the cooler water.... but man what a nice day.

Dew
 
Guess I went to the wrong beach. :icon_scratch:

Jonnie
 
Unique design. I like it!

Very nice :icon_thumleft:
 
Hybrid works for me

nice ticket les................ :thumbsup:
 
Got your gold and silver in one scoop.....never seen one like that.....cool ticket. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
:notworthy: Cracking Les.
 
WoW! Congrats!!!!! :notworthy:
 
Nice gold /silver find, Les. :headbang:

I'd like to find a ring like that.

Lorraine
 
lookindown said:
Got your gold and silver in one scoop.....never seen one like that.....cool ticket. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

That is a unique ring style Les....kinda nice with the Gold and Silver together
like that. Nice find. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Interesting ring Les....I hope things improve for you guys soon !!
 
Surfdigger said:
Interesting ring Les....I hope things improve for you guys soon !!
Hope so too! You will be coming soon.
 
That's a really interesting ring, Les. Nice find.

What detector were you using that day?
 
Smudge said:
That's a really interesting ring, Les. Nice find.

What detector were you using that day?
The Old Excal with Sea Search coil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom