What's new

Got a lonely Indian tonight!........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend that I have never hunted with called and wanted to hit a corn field tonight where a house used to be. Well it took some time to get permission then we only had about 1.5 hours of daylight left. I guess it was about my 5th target a nice 1896 Indian. Found some cut lead pieces, and spotted a porcelain button. Many other doo-dads too. It was the only coin dug!
 

Attachments

  • DSC02544.webp
    DSC02544.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 169
Great score on the Indian Mike :thumbsup: looks in decent shape too.
 
alright nice IH Mike! I dug 7 old wheats earlier tonight, I kept thinking one was gonna be an IH b/c they were at 7 inches. nice digs! :thumbsup:
 
Thats a fairly nice looking IH, Congrats!

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice job on the Indian Mike. At least you got one coin. It's not hard to walk away from a house site skunked, I know that for sure!! HH Dan
 
Get back over there!!! WTG!
 
Nice Indian. I have been detecting for 2 years now and still have not found an Indian!
 
Nice IH, Mike. Hey, where are the doodads?

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom