What's new

got a silver bracelet

Captain PopTop

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20121005_183825.webpIMG_20121005_180646.webpIMG_20121005_180701.webpIMG_20121005_203353.webpIMG_20121005_203425.webpIMG_20121005_184116.webp



Went out for a short hunt and scored this !, also this gold colored nugget or something, on my at pro # 49,50,51,53,55,60, 61,found it with the excal sounded good, 10k and 14 k gold test kit didnt melt it,how could a gold nugget end up on a fl beach, so im sure it aint gold any ideas? Its smaller than a dime , I cant break it with plyers I was wondering if it was aluminum, any ways any ideas on what it could be?, found bracelet on waters edge wet sand,cleaned up nice. ;*)....HH Capt. Oh yeah stamped su 925 cz ch
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The bracelet is cool. Is the ice real? I am not sure on the nugget. Hope it is real.
 
Cz, @ first I thought it was kids bracelet or costume jewerly, but got home checked it out and could see it was stamped, cleaned up with baking soda hot water and tin foil
 
Still, a good find! Like to no what the other is, keep us informed.
 
Hey Captian right on!! Silver is good very good!!!:icon_thumright:


SnT
 
black_knight_standing.gif
Happu hunting
 
I found a similar "gold nugget" on an east coast beach. I believe what I found is the cremation remains of dental gold that someone sprinkled onto the beach. I would bet you have found the same thing. gold is gold. HH. Papa
 
Whoah poppa you could be right it may be a gold filling
 
Whoah poppa you could be right it may be a gold filling

I was thinking the same thing....tooth filling; please let us know when you find out its ID

Love that silver bracelet:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nice find...you and that Excal are going to make a good team...congrats.
 
There's gold in them there teeth! :laughing7:
Nice silver too.
:occasion14:
 
WTG,I love that silver bracelet,congrats on that gold piece:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:
 
Awesome bracelet, I've also found single gold teeth at the beach after a northeaster, which I'm now praying for to move some sand.:leprechaun-hat:
 
I like the silver!! Excalibur is paying for itself all ready...:icon_thumleft:


Like others I found one similar a few years ago on the edge of a big storm. tested above 18k, so then I started thinking ship wreck because of the high gold content...most dental work is lower k.......have you put it on a scale yet....
 
That's a great silver bracelet!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom