What's new

Got a Tiny 925 ring this morning!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well my CZ21 is in for repair,:sadsmiley:had to pay $85 b/c the knob was cracked & not covered under warranty.Felix repair the coil and everything else,so can't wait to give it a test runwill get it back this Friday,I feel lost b/c I cant go in the water..So I took out my MXT PRO this morning and found a few change and few junk and this showed up,tiny 925,so happy:hello2: b/c this beach has nothing but junk..HH
 

Attachments

  • photo-211.webp
    photo-211.webp
    16 KB · Views: 150
  • photo-212.webp
    photo-212.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
Well done, good luck next hunts!!
 
Pretty ring find, Kiana7; I like the color of the stone

Sorry about the problem with the CZ21.

Lorraine
 
Nice ring...you know your machine is not missing anything when you find small rings like that...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom