What's new

Got Black?

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just going through some of my 2015 finds and decided to share a few that arent in frames yet. Guess I need more frames. These are mostly flake knifes and some scrapers and a few tools all found in N GA.
 

Attachments

  • SDC11010.webp
    SDC11010.webp
    759.3 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
Looks like you have a monoply on that material?
 
Looks like you have a monoply on that material?

Everyone finds the black flint around here. There are other types and colors but black is the most found.
 
A lot of nice finds Rocks. I find some black material from time to time but not on that level.
 
A lot of nice finds Rocks. I find some black material from time to time but not on that level.

Thanks those are just the ones not in frames. They are in a tub for now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom