Got lots of cash but no access to your favorite spots?

burtonridr

Greenie
Feb 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are pretty cool, but I'm glad these have a range of only a couple hours.... I cant imagine being up in the woods with people wizzing around on drones constantly.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Jan and I will take one of those 2 person models. Show up to the club digs in style!

Edit: Ooops! Make that the 4 person model. Got to have room for the drywasher and pans.... ;)

Last edited:

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
My fantasy is to buy an old UH-1 and fly way back in the mountains. The USFS Ranger would see you flying by but would be unable to follow you. You could dredge all day and fly out and as noisy as the UH-1's are you'd be untouchable as long as you don't go to the same area twice (USFS would get wise and have a helicopter ready if you came back again). You can fit an awful lot of gear in one of them and they can carry alot of weight.

Laz7777

Dec 19, 2015
South Fork Yuba River, Motherlode
Detector(s) used
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My fantasy is to buy an old UH-1 and fly way back in the mountains. The USFS Ranger would see you flying by but would be unable to follow you. You could dredge all day and fly out and as noisy as the UH-1's are you'd be untouchable as long as you don't go to the same area twice (USFS would get wise and have a helicopter ready if you came back again). You can fit an awful lot of gear in one of them and they can carry alot of weight.

you'd need to have a spare daisy cutter or 2 for your LZ's.

I've been working on anti-gravity boots, I'll keep all updated on progress...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread