F flintdigger Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,242 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Aug 27, 2012 #1 I don't know for how long. Upvote 0
B bsloan Sr. Member Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 349 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Location The heart of Aggieland Detector(s) used Ace 250 Aug 27, 2012 #2 I feel your pain, just got mine running after a month and a half. Bill
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2012 #3 Welcome back.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2012 #4 I just had to get a new one cause the other was so out dated. I didnt even look when I bought it but it doesnt have a place to upload my pics . I thought all the new ones would come with that option.
I just had to get a new one cause the other was so out dated. I didnt even look when I bought it but it doesnt have a place to upload my pics . I thought all the new ones would come with that option.