What's new

Got my dues paid to the 70 club early this year

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Got my dues paid to the '70 club early this year

And just to be sure I got a second one- (2) bright and shiny '70D's in one night. That has ME back up to 4 extras if anyone wants to make a trade. Try to get a pic this weekend. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Re: Got my dues paid to the '70 club early this year

Nice score :thumbsup:
 
Re: Got my dues paid to the '70 club early this year

About as common as a 5-legged buffalo!
 
Re: Got my dues paid to the '70 club early this year

Way to go..................................
 

Attachments

  • 03dece7eea8e5bfc.webp
    03dece7eea8e5bfc.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 194
Re: Got my dues paid to the '70 club early this year

I'll trade you a mint 71D for one. The 71s are much better than the 70. I will even split the shipping with you. I am a generous man. Cheers Mark !!!!! Jim
 
Re: Got my dues paid to the '70 club early this year

Sweet! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Got my dues paid to the '70 club early this year

coolpix9 said:
I'll trade you a mint 71D for one. The 71s are much better than the 70. I will even split the shipping with you. I am a generous man. Cheers Mark !!!!! Jim

I think you're too generous with your 71Ds. Maybe you should see if he'd go for a bicentennial instead.

Good luck,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom