What's new

Got my HF coil for my XP today

JVA5th

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
4,972
Reaction score
28,134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been enjoying my XP finally took awhile to learn it but once I did I realized it is a great machine. Decided to order my HF coil and got it today can't wait to get out and try it out. 20210805_142947.webp
 
Did about an hour of running around with it on the highest frequency for fun in areas I've been over countless times and was able to find lots of little things I missed a few pants buttons, copper and brass scrap, a few pennies I somehow miss, and lots of small iron junk. I was quite impressed how it picks up on thin stuff and found stuff I missed when I've gone over these areas over and over again. Can't wait till I get a fresh sight I haven't cleaned out to try it out.
 
Good luck and I’m confident that great hunts will be coming your way..let us know
 
Good luck and I?m confident that great hunts will be coming your way..let us know
Thank you, I'm sure if I ever get a new place to hunt I'll at least find something semi interesting. Lol I never have my expectations high dirt fishing can be hit and miss just part of how it goes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom