What's new

Got permission to hunt a church.

jimzilla

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Yesterday Doninbrewster and myself hunted an old 1860s church. The first target I dug was an 1877-S seated quarter. I was thinking that the day would end amazing. Well to my disappointment the place had been hunted a lot. I ended up with 2 Indians and 3 Wheaties and the 1877-S quarter.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449797141.976980.webp
 
Upvote 34
Congrats! nice seated :icon_thumright:
 
Nice going on that seated quarter! There's more for Saturday.8-)
 
I wouldn't be disappointed with a day like that. Heck I get excited when I find and IHP! lol
 
Congrats on the beautiful seated quarter! It is frustrating when a site gives up a great coin right at the start and then nothing else.
 
I don't see how that could be frustrating at all..NICE FIND!!!
 
Yeap, you got the silver kiss of death, as Cru'Dad & I would say. We are never that keen to get a great first dig, sounds stupid, I know.
 
Say Amen and thank you
 
I have had many outings like yours. My first dig is a great coin, then not much the rest of the day. That Seated is a nice one.
 
That's a great find their jimzilla! I've been in that situation before tho, once I started a new permission and the first signal I got was a beautiful Walking Liberty, but after I hunted the rest of the area all I turned up was 2 wheats and clad:BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom