Louherz
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2013
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 42
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Knox, KY
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Howdy All,
I haven't really saw a lot of quartz on the site. Admittedly, it is one of my least favorite point materials. Most of the points that I have found in quartz were pretty crude. I have been fortunate enough to find a few really nice ones. Here are some of my best Quartz points. Want to share your favorite quartz points? The two bottom left are bolen bevels and have a very nice bevel to them.
Louis

I haven't really saw a lot of quartz on the site. Admittedly, it is one of my least favorite point materials. Most of the points that I have found in quartz were pretty crude. I have been fortunate enough to find a few really nice ones. Here are some of my best Quartz points. Want to share your favorite quartz points? The two bottom left are bolen bevels and have a very nice bevel to them.
Louis

Upvote
0






Thanks. Quartz is always fun to find. Common material here but they did not use is much due to hornstone and lots of local cherts/flint. Find blocks of it in the fields not worked. Never any flakes...










