What's new

Got some more oldies yesterday!.......

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was driving by an old farm yesterday and I stopped to ask permission. I go to church with Barb and she was happy to grant me the OK.
Started right off with a nice 1914 Barber dime :thumbup: picked up a few doo-dads, then a nice 1901 "V" nickel. Next keeper was a Good for 5 cents trade token, then a wheat, another wheat, and then an 1876 Indian in nice shape, but it has some tough dirt to get off. I need to be careful with this one as this date is worth a few bucks. I can see Liberty on it! I picked up another wheat, and a neat big token (dollar size) from the Tampa Gasparilla Festival. This festival has been going on since 1904 and by the make up of this token, I believe it is an older one.
Guess I better check this yard again! :thumbup: Sorry the pics are a little dark. Oh yeah, I got a first today. Over the years I have picked up porcelain doll hands, feet, faces, but this is my first ear!
 

Attachments

  • DSC08644.webp
    DSC08644.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC08643.webp
    DSC08643.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC08647.webp
    DSC08647.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC08648.webp
    DSC08648.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 186
Those are some sweet finds Mike, great hunt!
 
Yep, don't over cook that Indian she may be worth some good moola. Post a picture of her when ya get her all cleaned up. Congrats on a fun hunt. Love finding those older coins.
 
Sweet finds, Mike Congrats on all the nice oldies. I'd love to find some more tokens. Nice ear, too. :laughing7:

HH
 
:laughing9: @ doll's ear :laughing7:
Some nice Silver and relics...
HH Soup
 
Great digs Mike! Congrats on the key date IH and V-Nic :thumbsup:. That token is pretty interesting also
 
Great stuff, congrats on the key date IH
 
sweet finds Mike!!! WTG on those killer coins, and man o man, make sure you show us the finished product on that IH. thats a great hunt, a big congrats!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom