What's new

Got the deus remote back from warranty work

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
8,891
Reaction score
13,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
mid western ARK
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No complaints at all, they replaced the keyboard and also replaced the face plate. The face plate was a little scratched up but I didn't figure on them putting a new one on. They responded quickly to all of my questions and had a quick turn around. Now the USPS managed to take three days longer it get it to me, had tracking on it too. So I am a very happy camper with the service I got on the Deus warranty work. The remote is working awesome again and all is well. DL
 
Nice I'm glad it went smooth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom